Up to $4,000 in Cash Prizes
Top goal scorer of each division wins a pair of soccer cleats, trophy, and spot on our Hall of Fame
FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues:
- 11v11 Men’s Open Division 1 on Sunday Mornings (8am-2pm) $2,000 CASH PRIZE; March 15th – June 14th;
- 11v11 Men’s Open Division 2 on Sunday Afternoons (12pm-6:30pm) $500 CASH PRIZE; March 15th – June 14th
- 11v11 Men’s Open Division 3 on Sunday Afternoons (12pm-6:30pm) UNIFORM SET PRIZE; March 15th – June 14th
- 11v11 Women’s Open Division 1 on Sunday Mornings (8pm-2pm) $800 CASH PRIZE; March 15th – June 14th
- 7v7 Men’s Open on Friday Nights (7pm-10pm) $500 CASH PRIZE; TBA
$2,000 GRAND PRIZE may be subject to change. Cash prize may decrease to $1,500, including but not limited to, if less than 14 teams register for 11v11 Sundays Men’s Open Division 1 or less than a total of 25 teams register for both 11v11 Sundays Men’s Open Division 1 and Division 2.
Referee Fees: $100 a game on turf and $90 on grass for our 11v11 leagues. $55 a game for our 7v7 leagues.
Registration Fees: $25 a player for our 11v11 leagues. $20 a player for our 7v7 leagues.
1. 3-GAME SEASON REQUIREMENT
- You MUST play at least 3 games as a REGISTERED PLAYER during the season to receive the privilege to participate in playoffs.
- You will not be eligible to participate in playoffs if you only play 2 games or less during the season.
- If you play as a permit player, your game will not count to your attendance total.
- You must hand your Player ID Card to your game’s assigned referee to receive a count to your attendance total.
2. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RED CARD FOR PUSHING
- There are NO exceptions – this includes pushing a player back. Retaliating is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your teammates. Substitute or send teammates home if they do not behave appropriately.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they enter the field during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they disrupt an opponent during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they use inappropriate language or make inappropriate gestures.
Learn more about our league rules by clicking here.
Terms and conditions apply. $2,000 GRAND PRIZE will only be valid if 14 or more teams register throughout the season. $2,000 GRAND PRIZE only applies to 11v11 Men’s Open Division 1. A team is defined as registered when 15 players are officially registered to a team at FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues. Cleats must have a total costs (including taxes and associated fees) of no more than $200. Cleat selection must be approved by FC Riverside County General Manager.