Up to $1,000 in Prizes (plus top goal scorer of each division wins a pair of soccer cleats).
Adult Soccer Leagues:
- DIVISION 1: 11v11 Men’s Open on Sunday Mornings (8am-2pm) $1,000 CASH PRIZE – August 4th – October 20th
- DIVISION 2: 11v11 Men’s Open on Sunday Afternoons (2pm-6:30pm) – August 4th – October 20th
- 11v11 Women’s Open on Sunday Mornings TBA
Referee Fees: $100 a game for our 11v11 leagues.
Registration Fees: $25 a player for our 11v11 leagues.
1. 3-GAME SEASON REQUIREMENT
- You MUST play at least 3 games as a REGISTERED PLAYER during the season to receive the privilege to participate in playoffs.
- You will not be eligible to participate in playoffs if you only play 2 games or less during the season.
- If you play as a permit player, your game will not count to your attendance total.
- You must hand your Player ID Card to your game’s assigned referee to receive a count to your attendance total.
2. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RED CARD FOR PUSHING
- There are NO exceptions – this includes pushing a player back. Retaliating is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your teammates. Substitute or send teammates home if they do not behave appropriately.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they enter the field during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they disrupt an opponent during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they use inappropriate language or make inappropriate gestures.
Learn more about our league rules by clicking here.